Purchasing Services is responsible for the board-wide acquisitions of all goods and services. We strive to provide support and extraordinary service to all stakeholders to ensure that the best overall value is attained with regard to the total cost of ownership.
We work in accordance and compliance with all regulatory requirements to promote fair, open, and transparent competition while mitigating risk to minimize exposure to loss and harm. Our goal is to foster an environment of innovative thinking, world-class service through processes that are streamlined, efficient, environmentally, and ethically sound.
Purchasing Services - What We Do?
- Ensure Organizational Procurement Accountability
- Deliver Customer Services
- Strategically Source Products & Services
- Facilitate competitive Bid Process
- Negotiate Optimal Price & Value
- Administer and Manage Contracts
- Mitigate Risk
- Manage Vendor Relationships
- Supply Chain
- Procurement Principles
Shared Purchasing Service Consortium Grey-Bruce
799 16th Avenue
(519) 364-5820 [Telephone]
(519) 364-5828 [Fax]
Brian Hayman, Ext. 189
Alison MacMillan, Ext. 265
Linda Mistlbachner, Ext.280
For General Inquiries please email [email protected]