All internal and external applicants are required to apply directly through the Apply To Education (ATE) - Simplication portal here.
For more information about the application process, click the button below
Bruce-Grey Catholic offers:
- Opportunities to live your faith
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Supportive administrative staff
- Orientation and mentoring programs
- On-going opportunities for training
- Access to quality facilities and resources
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity
The Bruce Grey Catholic District School Board is committed to upholding the values of equity, diversity, and inclusion in our work environments. Through our processes and practices, we are working to eliminate barriers to employment and encourage applications from people who are often underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including but not limited to:
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples;
- members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin;
- persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities;
Access and Accommodations
We recognize our duty to accommodate and foster a culture of inclusion. Consistent with the principles of dignity, individualization, and inclusion, we will make any appropriate accommodation based on any of the protected grounds in the Human Rights Code to support candidate participation in the hiring process. If an accommodation is required, please inform the Human Resources Team in advance of any part of the hiring process. All information received relating to a candidate’s required accommodation will be addressed confidentially by the Human Resources Team. They can be contacted via email at [email protected].