Parents & Community » Homeschooling


Home schooling procedures for parents
Parents who decide to provide home schooling for their child(ren) should notify the school board of their intent in writing using the following form, signed by the parent(s). If the home address changes, parents should notify the school board of the change of address.

If parents decide to continue to provide home schooling in subsequent years, they should give notification each year in writing prior to September 1 to the school board in whose jurisdiction their child last attended school.