Community Use of Schools
How to Book a School Facility
The Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board is working to provide a seamless offering our school facilities to local community groups through a user-friendly online application process. Renting a school facility is a simple process done in the comfort of your own home!
#1 CREATE AN ACCOUNT
To book a Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board facility, you start by creating an account in our on-line database. After reading the information below, simply click on this link Let’s Get Started.
- be 18 years of age or older.
- have a valid e-mail account that can receive account information and approved permits.
- agree to the ‘Rules Governing the Use of School Properties’
- register a valid Visa or Master Card to cover applicable fees. The database will give you 24/7 secure access to your account to check charges and payments.
- provide a certificate of insurance in the minimum amount of $2 million for Liability Insurance naming the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board as an ‘additional insured’. Groups that do not carry liability insurance can purchase it through the BGCDSB Blanket Insurance based provided by OSBIE (Ontario School Board Insurance Exchange). The cost of the liability insurance will be added to the permit costs.
# 2 CHOOSE A FACILITY
# 3 APPROVAL
Room rental charges are based on your group’s activity and space you wish to book.
Most schools have custodial coverage Monday to Friday.
- The Board reserves the right to request supporting documentation to verify the not-for-profit status of an organization in order to determine the appropriate charge category. The Board reserves the right to request supporting documentation annually.
a) GROUP A - Recriprocal Agreement, School and Board Activities
b) Group B - Non for Profit Youth/ Senior Organizations
c) Group C – Not for Profit Adult Programs:
d) Group D - Commercial/Business/Private:
2023-2024 RATE SCHEDULE