Welcome to the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board registration page, where we are excited to help you enroll your child in one of our exceptional schools. We believe that every child deserves a high-quality Catholic education that empowers them to reach their full potential, and we are committed to providing that education to students from all backgrounds and beliefs.
We offer both online and in-person registration options to make the enrollment process as easy and convenient as possible for parents. Our online registration process is quick and straightforward, and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
For parents who prefer to register in person, our schools are open and our friendly staff are ready to help. We would love to hear from you by phone, email, or a visit in-person.
How Do I Know Which School To Register For?
Click on the School Finder button below and enter your address to find out which schools are in your area.
How To Register Online
The registration portal does not work well on mobile devices. It is recommended to use a laptop or computer for this process. If you require help, please contact your school and we would love to assist you.
- Click Request an Account
- Click I am a parent/guardian registering my child
- Fill in the information
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in that email to activate your account and create a password
- Visit the Aspen website again and login using your email and password
- The registration portal does not work well on mobile devices. It is recommended to use a laptop or computer for this process.
- If you require help, please contact your school and we would love to assist you.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
Before You Register
Before you begin, you will need these documents for registration
- Proof of Birth Registration (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, registration of birth card or passport)
- Proof of Baptism for student or parent/guardian (baptismal certificate)
- Proof of Catholic School Support - your Ontario Property Assessment Notice (final tax bill clearly indication "English-Separate" or "French-Separate"). If this cannot be provided, please complete the Application for Direction of School Support form(Ontario Property Assessment Notice)
- Proof of custody where applicable (custody orders, court-ordered Guardian)
- Student’s immunization records
- Immigration documents where applicable
- If your child is entering Junior or Senior Kindergarten, please complete and upload the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board’s Getting To Know You form
- Former school documents such as recent report card, student transcript or school leaving certificate, if transferring from a previous school in another province
- The school will receive your registration for review
- Once the registration is completed on the school's end, you will receive an email that the registration is accepted
- Online registration is restricted to new registrations for the 2023-2024 school year
- If you encounter a disabled account or any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
- Current BGCDSB grade 8 students do not need to register online for a BGCDSB secondary school.
High School Transition Guide