Online Registrations Unavailable During Summer Vacation
Parents interested in registering their children can email your registration information to your local school. You can find which school to register for using the School Finder button below.
Please fill out the registration forms below and email them to email@example.com. Ensure you include a copy of the birth certificate and immunization records.
Online Registrations will begin again in September.
How Do I Know Which School To Register For?
Enter your address into the School Finder (below) to see which schools are in your area.
Before You Register
Before you begin, you will need these documents for registration
- Proof of address (phone bill, utility bill) or proof of tenancy/ownership (Ontario Property Assessment Notice or lease agreement)
- Proof of Birth Registration (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, registration of birth card or passport)
- Proof of Baptism for student or parent/guardian (baptismal certificate)
- Proof of Catholic School Support (Ontario Property Assessment Notice)
- Proof of custody where applicable (custody orders, court-ordered Guardian)
- Student’s immunization records
- Immigration documents where applicable
- Please complete and upload the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board’s Getting To Know You form
- Former school documents such as recent report card, student transcript or school leaving certificate, if transferring from a previous school in another province