BGCDSB is happy to offer an Online Registration platform for registering new students to the board. COVID-19 has required schools to limit the number of visitors to the building and our Online Registration platform gives families the opportunity to register their child for the upcoming school year from the convenience of their own home.
*Schools are now open. Please contact the school directly for 2022-2023 registrations*
How Do I Know Which School To Register For?
Enter your address into the School Finder (below) to see which schools are in your area.
How To Sign Up To Register
*You must use a computer for this task as the Parent Portal does not work well on cell phones or tablets*
- Click Request an Account
- Click I am a parent/guardian registering my child
- Fill in the information
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in that email to activate your account and create a password
- Visit the Aspen website again and login using your email and password
- *You must use a computer for this task as the Parent Portal does not work well on cell phones or tablets*
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
Before You Register
Before you begin, you will need these documents for registration
- Proof of Birth Registration (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, registration of birth card or passport)
- Proof of Baptism for student or parent/guardian (baptismal certificate)
- Proof of Catholic School Support - your Ontario Property Assessment Notice (final tax bill clearly indication "English-Separate" or "French-Separate"). If this cannot be provided, please complete the Application for Direction of School Support form(Ontario Property Assessment Notice)
- Proof of custody where applicable (custody orders, court-ordered Guardian)
- Student’s immunization records
- Immigration documents where applicable
- If your child is entering Junior or Senior Kindergarten, please complete and upload the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board’s Getting To Know You form
- Former school documents such as recent report card, student transcript or school leaving certificate, if transferring from a previous school in another province
- The school will receive your registration for review
- Once the registration is completed on the school's end, you will receive an email that the registration is accepted
- Online registration is restricted to new registrations for the 2022-2023 school year
- If you encounter a disabled account or any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected]
- Current BGCDSB grade 8 students do not need to register online for a BGCDSB secondary school.
High School Transition Guide