For all Elementary and Secondary school students the Christmas Break will be extended and students will return to school on Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
There will be no virtual learning on Monday or Tuesday as school boards have been instructed to review
and implement the new guidance from Dr. Moore in advance of the return of students.
We know that many families were impacted by Covid 19 during the holiday break. We pray that you are all safe and well as we move into the New Year. Thank you for your collective efforts to keep our community safe during this new surge in Covid cases. Please continue to follow all public health safety guidelines during this Covid surge. We will provide more detailed communication in advance of Wednesday. In general terms we want to emphasize the following:
- Before returning to school on January 5, 2021 students should complete a Rapid Antigen Test that was provided to them before the Christmas Break. If the test is positive, you must stay at home and isolate as required.
- Students MUST screen everyday (a link to the updated screener will be provided when it is released by the Ministry).
- If you are sick you MUST stay home and isolate as required.
- Students MUST properly wear a mask at school.
- Students MUST sanitize their hands regularly while at school.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to your Catholic School Principal.
Be Safe and Be Well,