Admissions & Registrations
Parents may register their child for the upcoming school year and/or semester (secondary) at any time during the school year (September-June), Schools open one week prior to the beginning of the school year for registering students who moved to the area during the summer months. Registration for Junior and Senior Kindergarten takes place in October/November. Please call your local Catholic school in advance to confirm office hours and document requirements.
Kindergarten Registration Clinics are held in the Fall of the year for the upcoming school year.
Early registration gives you time to learn what you can do to help your child get ready for school. At registration, you and your child can meet school staff, visit the school, and learn about community resources in your area.
New research tells us that the first five years of life are key to children’s healthy brain development and learning. In fact, by age three a child’s brain is twice as active as an adult’s. Make the most of this important time! Spend time talking to, listening to, and playing with your child. Help a new generation of children spread their wings and soar through life.
Secondary School Registration
All students, regardless of religion, are welcome in our secondary schools in accordance with the following conditions:
- They are not applying as a result of a dispute with any other educational authority.
- They agree to participate in Religious Education and Religious activities as appropriate
- They complete a positive interview with the school principal at which time the vision of the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board will be explained.
- They sign a contract that outlines these conditions.
- To register your child, call the school directly.