Programs & Services » Mental Health

Mental Health


Students and parents can connect to school support by clicking the link above and filling out a short form. A member of the School Mental Health Team will be in contact with you. *Please note that this is not a crisis or emergency service and that requests can only be responded to during regular school hours.  During holiday/break periods, please refer to community resources for support.*