The following links provide information regarding Bursaries and Scholarships for secondary students within the Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board. Please note the criteria for eligibility and the application process below. All awards require an application and schools will announce application deadlines in the spring.
Sacred Heart High School Bursaries and Scholarships (2015 SHHS Application Form)
St. Mary's High School Bursaries and Scholarships (2015 SMHS Application Form)
To be eligible, a student must :
1) Be in full-time attendance at a Bruce-Grey Catholic DSB Secondary School (Sacred Heart High School Walkerton or St. Mary's High School Owen Sound) for not less than one school year immediately prior to the student's graduation and the receipt of an award.
2) Qualify according to the criteria established for the award.
a)Need determined in accordance with the fund or by the Awards Committee.
b)Scholastic achievement as directed by the fund.
3) Intend to and actually proceed to a recognized college or university.
1) Obtain an application form from the Principal or Guidance Department. (or download PDF)
2) Return the application to your Principal who will submit it to the Director of Education.
3) Any individual who fails to submit an application by the due date cannot be considered for an award.