Faith is the Landscape
Enjoy...boating, fishing and the beach. Go hiking along the Bruce Trail or take a canoe trip along the Saugeen River. Camp in the Bruce Peninsula National Park and wake up to a five star view of Lake Huron or Georgian Bay. In the winter, ski and snowboard in Beaver Valley or snowshoe along the numerous trails throughout the region. The area is full of history, wonderful restaurants and exciting getaways. Plus, housing is incredibly affordable.
Let your faith and the natural beauty of the region be your landscape!
Bruce-Grey Catholic offers:
· Opportunities to live your faith
· Competitive salaries and benefits
· Supportive administrative staff
· Orientation and mentoring programs
· On-going opportunities for training
· Access to quality facilities and resources
Let your light shine
For more information about the area, visit: www.brucecounty.on.ca